1. What are three good points about the school, students and staff that you noticed, which SST can learn from?They were very welcoming and friendly when I first met them at the foyer which we can imply when the same things happen.
They were also very enthusiastic and we can learn from them not to be so serious when visitors come and visit us.
They were well prepared to welcome us to their school and we should also do the same.
2. Why is it important for us to cultivate friendships with people from other nations?When our country suffers from financial crisis or any other disaster, we have other countries to help us.
1. What are factors influencing industrial location? Why do companies move?The cost of labour and land is much cheaper than other countries, the distance from shops is much closer to the manufacturing area and also due to the increase in competition.
2. What is Singapore’s role in the VSIP? How does Singapore benefit from her involvement?Designing of the industrial park. We can form ties with other countries and we also can get free trade with other countries.
3. What influences the socioeconomic development of a country?Corruption, laws, government.