1. As you were travelling down the river, what were some problems you observed? What are the causes of these problems?
The river is quite dirty.The people by the river have no place to dump their rubbish so they throw it in the river
2. Why do people stay near a river? How can the use of the river be sustainable?
It is very easy and efficient for transport and the people could also catch fish in it.make the water clean so they can continue fishing.
3. What does it take for a location/site to be listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site? Why is it essential for a location like Can Gio to be listed as such a site
it is to contain and preserve natural habitat,including species which are threaten of important value.It is essential as now nobody could do anything bad to Can Gio as it is listed in the site and the species there would be protected too.
4. If there is a place in Singapore that you can list as a UNESCO World Heritage site, which is it? Why?
Singapore Zoo as they contained more than 40 species of animal which are endangered
5. What is the difference between the market that you have visited VS that of Singapore’s. Why do you think there are such differences?
The market we have visited is different from the Singapore’s as the food is fresh and sometimes,they are even alive.Singapore’s wet market food is mostly not fresh from the river as they come from other country.
6. Share a photo, from today, that resonates most with you. And why?
It is my first time seeing a crocodile and even playing and feeding it.Most of the time I saw them on television but it is different when you actually feel it up close.