1. What are three good points about the school, students and staff that you noticed, which SST can learn from?
The videos they make create a sense of creativeness in them which I think it would , they are actually quite friendly and understanding as even though they don't really understand english, they make an effort to try to understand and help us out.
2. Why is it important for us to cultivate friendships with people from other nations?
It is important as we want to establish good ties with other countries to prevent wars against each other and to help one another out in times of trouble.
1. What are factors influencing industrial location? Why do companies move?
The shipping price, the location and the tax there. In order to keep their companies surviving, they must move to a location where there are many people or where there are less competition for business.
2. What is Singapore’s role in the VSIP? How does Singapore benefit from her involvement?
Singapore’s role in the VSIP is to trade with Vietnam to help them with their speedy growth economically. benefits by having more access to Vietnamese food and their their products
3. What influences the social economic development of a country?
Corruption as it hinders the country’s development at a long term basis. GST charges as the uses the GST to develop the country even further. Economic policy changes slows down the development of the country even further.