SST GCP HCMC 2013
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
CMC 2013 Day 2 Reflection: Can Gio Biosphere and Local Market
1. The rivers are polluted. Residents staying there have no proper place to dump their trash so they dump it in the rivers.
2. People need fresh water supply so living near a river is more convenient. People can not dump their waste into the rivers .
3. The place has outstanding cultural or natural importance. It reminds people of the past and preserve the mangrove swamp.
4. The Singapore River. There are statues at the side of the shows what happen in the past at the river
5. The fishes, prawn, toads are alive when they are sold unlike those back in Singapore and the prices here can be bargain.
Lok Yang Teng
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)