1. As you were travelling down the river, what were some problems you observed? What are the causes of these problems?
The pollution in the water. Residents near by throw rubbish into the water
2. Why do people stay near a river? How can the use of the river be sustainable?
They could fish for fishes for food and income. People would stop polluting the river.
3. What does it take for a location/site to be listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site? Why is it essential for a location like Can Gio to be listed as such a site?
Present a creative human masterpiece and to bear a unique testimony to a cultural tradition or to a civilization which is living or which has disappeared.
4. If there is a place in Singapore that you can list as a UNESCO World Heritage site, which is it? Why?
Sungei Boloh Wetland Reserve. It has a Mangrove reserve and contains multiple species of plants and animals.
5. What is the difference between the market that you have visited VS that of Singapore’s. Why do you think there are such differences?
The Singapore market has proper shelves to store the items while the market here don't. The market here is like a makeshift market and the shop owners set up the store.
6. Share a photo, from today, that resonates most with you. And why?