1. What are three good points about the school, students and staff that you noticed, which SST can learn from?
The school is very well maintained and the students try their best to keep it clean. The students are very warm-hearted and will happily welcome us when they see us, even if they are not paired up with any of us. The school's education is commendable, as they teach in an innovative way too, like SST.
2. Why is it important for us to cultivate friendships with people from other nations?
We are able to help each other when we face troubles or problems, and there will be minimum number of conflicts between the different countries.
1. What are factors influencing industrial location? Why do companies move?
Companies move due to the high cost of the land, the nearby competitors and by being close to the market, it makes customers to have more confidence in them. By moving, companies also may have better safety, and also to avoid the higher tax from the city area.
2. What is Singapore’s role in the VSIP? How does Singapore benefit from her involvement?
Singapore contributes her good design of buildings, and puts nature in the industrial parks. Singapore will have her own companies being set up in VSIP with permission from Vietnam for them to enter their market. Singapore and Vietnam will have stronger bonds and better country ties, and WTO membership is important as we can trade with other countries and also strengthen the bond with them.
3. What influences the social economic development of a country?
Presence of corruption, the gap between the rich people and the poorer people, and also the government decisions.