1. What are three good points about the school, students and staff that you noticed, which SST can learn from?
The students and teachers were very welcoming,the student were very brave and not shy at all,they were very positive and had good bond with their classmates.
2. Why is it important for us to cultivate friendships with people from other nations?
We might need their help in the future,and at the same time learn their culture and try out their local cuisine.
1. What are factors influencing industrial location? Why do companies move?
The level of competition,if it is in a prime location where everyone can see and the tax of the product.If they are doing badly or if they want to save money.
2. What is Singapore’s role in the VSIP? How does Singapore benefit from her involvement?
Singapore is trustworthy,we plan and design the industrial park.we get to strengthen our international bond.
3. What influences the social economic development of a country?
corruption,changes of laws, life expectancy, literacy and levels of employment,personal dignity, freedom of association, personal safety and freedom from fear of physical harm, and the extent of participation in civil society.