1. What are three good points about the school, students and staff that you noticed, which SST can learn from?
-They never gave up even though their English may not be the best of all.
-They were really nice to strangers that they didn't know anything about except for their names.
-They gave up their precious time to welcome us, and even the Grade 11s took the time off, although they probably were busy.
2. Why is it important for us to cultivate friendships with people from other nations?
2. It is so that we won't go to war with them and we can also benefit two-ways (eg trading)
1. What are factors influencing industrial location? Why do companies move?
2. What is Singapore’s role in the VSIP? How does Singapore benefit from her involvement?2. Singapore was one of the "founding fathers" of the VSIP. Singapore benefited by developing good relationships with Vietnam.
3. What influences the socioeconomic development of a country?