1. Did you notice any variation in the way the war was being portrayed through the photos? Is there any bias?
1. I think that the war was being portrayed mainly in a way that it was biased towards the Vietnamese so it seemed as if it was all the Americans' faults.
2. What are the impacts of the war? Think along the lines of types (economic, social, political, environmental), as well as short/long term impacts. You may consider the impacts of Agent Orange and more.
2. The effects of Agent Orange lasted around three generations of Vietnamese.
3. Who won and who lost?
3. There were no losers nor winners as I think that both parties were wrong and both had equal losses.
4. Are there any lessons from the Vietnam War that Singapore can apply currently/in the future?
4. We need to establish good relations with other countries so that history won't repeat itself. How we can do that ; we can have our ministers meet regularly to discuss alliances or tradings, etc.